At H & H Quality Construction, LLC, we pride ourselves on our proven ability to assist our customers in implementing their remodeling ideas. We guarantee our work and we provide unmatched communication and customer service for our clients. Our professionalism in our performance is a distinguishing mark.
Whatever the project you dream of, big or small, you can count on H & H Quality Construction, LLC to deliver a quality job.
Accessible home modifications is our specialty. H & H Quality Construction, LLC provides these disability remodeling services for residential and commercial clients which includes building, customizing, modifying, installing, remodeling, repairing, and upgrading the following:
- Wheel Chair Access
- Door Levers vs. knobs
- Grab Bars
- Door Widening
- New Entrance
- Handheld shower head
- Modified Walkways
- Handrail Install/Repair
- Level Thresholds
- Non-Slip Flooring
- Shower Seating
- Level Landings
- 36” Counter Height
- Segway Ramps
- Wood / Cement Ramps
- ADA Lavatory
- Sub-flooring Repair
- ADA Commode
These are just to name a few! There is a large variety of home remodeling that can be done to make your home or business a safer environment for the disabled. Here’s how we can help you or your loved one navigate safely and comfortably in your environment:
- Roll-in Shower/Walk-in Shower: Existing or new areas can be accommodated to fit a walk-in or roll-in shower depending on need. These showers can have up to 3 safety grab bars, shower wand with slide bar for comfort bathing, tile walls and slip resistant tile shower flooring.
- Wheel-Chair Ramps: These can be metal, wood or concrete with railing and are built in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines and design standards.
- Doors: Door openings, exterior and interior, can be widen to accommodate wider doors allowing wheelchair or walker access. These doors are complete with lever-type door handles.
- ADA Commodes and Lavatories: These can replace any existing fixture for wheelchair access and comfortable seating.
- Rails/Grab Bars: Can be installed in any area to facilitate safe ambulation.
- Flooring or any type of other home modification to make any area of home accessible